Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Week 8 EOC Adventure


 One day on a Sunday afternoon while having a drink at the usual bar i started craving crab but at the same time i wanted it to be crunchy, I wanted that crab flavor on some corn nuts so i asked the bar tender for something crunchy with crab flavor but of course he didn't have anything like that but he told me about an old friend named phileas fogg that knew how to make the best recipes in the world but he lived at a hidden island because he became so famous in the industry that at one point he got tired of the life style and decided to live on the low and he picked a place to live that not many people know about but luckily for me he did know how to get there and made me a map. I left to the island and on the way i run into all kinds of obstacles and hazards. Sharks, crocodiles, electric mega storms, i even run into giant evil sea horse that almost ate my legs, when i got to the island i had to cross mountains and entire valleys i felt like giving up at one point. After all that i made it to the island and got to meet the great phileas fogg master of the recipes who made me the best recipe for spicy crab corn nuts. After trying them for the first time i felt all the flavors i was looking for the crab and the spicy it was the perfect combination in my mouth...... hope to make it alive on my way back...








No comments:

Post a Comment