Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Week 6 EOC Me times 3



I'm personally a big fan of the brand diesel and i really enjoy this man cologne which comes in a very nice and neat presentation. I discovered it a few years ago and for me is the best fragrance diesel has even though there are newer concepts with different fragrances that have come out after this one, i gotta say that more than one girl asked me what kind of perfume i wear so they could get it for their boy friends or just because they liked they way i smelled and they just wanted to know what kind of cologne i was actually wearing because this one really stands out from other brands keeping in mind that i have already tried quite a few colognes from other brands. It is also very accessible, the price is around 60 or 70 bucks and it just gets the job done for me because its exactly what i want from a cologne and i really encourage any guy to try it.


Sunglasses, specially on this style i can say they are my favorite because they give a nice look and they really match my faces shape. Also what i look for in sunglasses is big lenses that completely cover my eyes, they really give a mysterious look to who ever wears this kind of glasses. I like to wear them for all kinds of activities, driving, when I am at the pools, or when im walking in the sunshine. I feel like they really match my style.



When it comes to hats this is the only style of hats that i wear. I do not and i would not wear a baseball hat or any other kind of hat because it just don't feel comfortable wearing anything different. I like to be able to rock my hats any time i feel like doing so and this style mixes really good with any type of clothing, its just the kind of hat that goes good with anything i wear and i been wearing them for many years now.


No comments:

Post a Comment