Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Situation or SWOT analysis

Swot analysis

S. Thanks to my great networking skills i was able to made some connections with a few locals bar to have them trying out my snack to help introduce the product. I also found a great provider of Peruvian corn straight form Peru at a very low price. I made a great connection with a sriracha provider that's going to sell it to me for a very reasonable price as well. There is a toothpick company thats very interested on partnering up with loco corn nuts.

W. One of the main concerns i have is that loco corn nuts might get too big and out of my hands so im working really hard to keep the demand at a level that im able to control.

O. Loco corn nuts has a lot of opportunities for itself and for other people. There are companies that want to partner up with loco corn nuts so they can show their products along main. There is the opportunity of employment for the right candidate. For the product itself there is the opportunity of growing up and launching new flavors.

T. The loco corn nuts idea is very unusual in my community and theres is a big risk that other people wanna start their own corn nuts business but thankfully i have my recipes protected and brand as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment