Wednesday, July 10, 2013

week 1 EOC: My Voice

The name is Lucas i was born and raised in Colombia, my passion for music started back in my home country where i joined the high school orchestra which is actually a cool thing down there . When i came to the US my world basically opened up and i saw so many opportunities that i didn't wanted to be a musician only so decided to enrolled at the Art Institute of Las Vegas as an audio production student. So far i like it a lot and as the quarters go by i can see the many things i could do with the skills im being thought at school so im excited about it. Im into a variety of music but i really like the different variations of electronic music such as tech-house, house, techno,hard styles, trance, dub and trap.I also have a lot of respect for my countrys home music which involves a lot of african and indian rhythms that have been around and evolutioning for many years. Usually when im not at school i am working or hitting up the gym or playing soccer which is my favorite sport ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment