Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Week 1 EOC Great Customer service

A great customer experience i can remember about was from the dealer i bought my car from. Usually when your buying a car your always afraid your not going to get the car you really need or want, if you go to the big dealerships they want to put you on a new car for sure and when you go to the smaller dealerships they'll put you on a malfunctioning car mos likely. After visiting a few of these places i came across a place where i was welcome really  good and the first thing they let me know before anything was that i didn't have to compromise if i didn't feel comfortable with the deal, so i sat down and they looked for the car that could fit my budget depending on my income and my credit, they explained every little detail that i should be aware of as the buyer, i was so comfortable with the way they pictured the deal on paper that i got my self a car with them and i haven't had a problem with it since then.

No comments:

Post a Comment